Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Witchy Witch

My mom and I found these witch legs at Tuesday morning, and thought they were so dang funny, I convinced her to buy them, but then she ended up giving them to me. I don't know what you do with them, so I stuck magnetics on the back and stuck them to my metal door.
At the store, I saw a crafty sign, that was vertical and had scrappy material hanging.  I almost bought it, because I liked the material, but realized I didn't care for the wooden part of the sign.  So I came home and made a wooden witchy one. I love it! I think its so cute, I had so much fun making it, I haven't made a painted wood craft in so long.

2 comments:

  1. I think you are supposed to arrange them so that they look like your house fell on the witch and just her legs are sticking out. Or your couch, or fridge, or trunk of your car...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured that out after a google search after I posted this post. Oh, well I like them looking like she tried to fly into the doorway and J slammed the door before she made it. Yes, that is gruesome, more "spooky" in the words of J.

    ReplyDelete