Thursday, October 21, 2010

Alterations to the Ghost

One day my son came home from preschool and told me that they are going to have a Halloween party at school? Oh really? that's great. Yeah, and I'm going to wear my ghost costume, but first we have to draw blood on it so you can tell how I died. Oh? Have you been discussing this with one of your friends? No. Did you talk about your costume or anyone else's costume today at school? No. Ok, apparently this is totally his own idea. He pulled the marker out before our last photo session ended. I spent three dollars on that sheet, and its his costume so I let him do what he wanted, but I did help him make the drip shape when he was marking.
Gorey huh?
The picture is not the best, but he had lost interest in pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment