Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Not quite Thirty

Between the two of us, my husband and I have 29 nieces and nephews.  Can you believe having 29 cousins before you are even 5?  That is the life my children lead, I only 13 and I am way older than 5. They aren't even done getting cousins?!  Anyway, so last month my brother's wife had another baby.  Here is the blanket I made her. 

But then when you name your kid, themed name you are likely to wind up with a themed blanket. 
I can't help it. (I should really crop my blanket pictures.)
See, little patriot hearts and stars with the word Liberty. (My corners are really starting to look beautiful.)
And remember if you ever want to make a fabulous sized receiving blanket, get a yard and quarter of cotton calico of two different materials.  Sew them together without batting, and either tie them or sew them in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment