Saturday, December 3, 2011

Luke 2:10-11 Printable

I decided I wanted a printable that read, Luke 2:10-11. "And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord." We are big Charlie Brown fans, so when I read it I hear Linus's voice.
A google search came up with nothing, come on all y'all Subway art, fanatics! So instead I found this picture on google, and made my own printable. (The picture came from Free Christian Clip art, and I think I am allow to post this, because I am an "individual believer of the Christian faith" and I'm not selling it, and I linked it back to them.) I really wanted Shepherds or sheep with the star since its the Angel talking to the Shepherds.  But you get what you get and don't throw a fit.
Here is what I came up with:
 I think I'm using this one in a 4x6 frame.
(By the way I do know this isn't subway art.)
Update as up 2:02 pm I actually made a new one, this is what I'm using.

No comments:

Post a Comment