Thursday, December 19, 2013

More Stockings

I know you have been waiting and waiting to see the rest of the stockings I made this year.  I was having technical difficulties with the blogger app on my new google phone.  Which I never did solve, BUT my pictures automatically update to my google account, and then I just select what I want to put in the post.  Its amazing! On to the point of the post.  The stockings, I really love what I made this year.
 I wish I could explain how much I love these stockings.
 Also I made a tree skirt for my sister.  I figured might as well pick material that matches with anything!

 The back/the reversible other side.
 Hope she liked it, the fabric was a little different style then I picked for the tree skirts I made the previous two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment