Monday, December 23, 2013

Matching Dresses

My daughter had been begging me to make a dress for her, so I let her pick out material and I made her a dress for her birthday.  I decided to use a shift dress pattern, because she complains if her dresses are too puffy or ruffly unless they are princess costumes.
(Can you find my belly?) This post would be better if she was wearing the dress.
Then I surprised her with matching dresses for two of her dolls. This was her birthday after all. This doll is an knock off American Girl Doll, so that size, and the internet gives a few free options for patterns. She is indeed a beloved doll.
This is Blythe, from Littlest Pet Shop, and was new for her birthday.  She is about four inches tall, and less than 2 inches wide. The dress has obvious flaws at that small of size.



No comments:

Post a Comment