Sunday, September 4, 2011

Kinder Crafts-scrapbooking

Long gone are the days when I can pump out multiple crafts a week.  But life changes, and so now, we'll be pumping out a kindergarten homework craft once a week.  Our first assignment was a scrapbook page.  I let my son have too much influence so we ended up with too many pictures for an 8.5x11 page. We made it work though.  I asked him what he wanted on, reading the teacher's instructions and he asked, "Family like all my cousins?! or just us?" I said we can put your cousins on, well he has 30 cousins (the youngest of which is shown on the page) and so that definitely filled up the page.  This assignment asked for a baby picture, and he wanted a picture of him hiking, and his birthday.  FULL.  J also added the stickers.
(don't mind my editing out the personal information.)

No comments:

Post a Comment