Wednesday, May 26, 2010

First Purse

My daughter found my three year old neighbor's purse the other day and loved it. So it was high time to make her a purse. I like the ruched tulle in front, even if I didn't change my thread color, and its too dark for the purse. I like that her purse is so trendy.
She likes it too.
I know these pictures look posed. But I had to chase her to get these pictures. She liked her purse so much she thought I was going to take it away. She used it all day. I didn't even have to show her how to put it on her shoulder, she just knew.

Post Script: I have plans of more purses for my daughter. Does she need them no? Do I need to craft apparently. I want to make a purse with some flowers on front, and one with a big bow on front. (I like to type out post script is sounds more elegant, than ps)

No comments:

Post a Comment