Monday, March 3, 2008

Nap please

Crafts waiting upon my creation.
I know hobbies are suppose to make you happy, be relaxing, something you enjoy. But sometimes they are overwhelming to me, because I think deep down being overwhelmed gives me that buzz feeling.
Here is the list:
Humanitarian Blanket
Finish my St. Patty's decoration
Rag Quilt
Alphabet Squares
Spring clutch
Wall Quilt
Bee pant blanket

And really all I want to do every day lately is either take a nap or watch a movie.

Here is the real problem, my sewing machine sounded about as loud as the train that goes by outside my window. My mother told me I needed to oil it, well my husband is super nice, and did it for me, because I am a moron and couldn't find the directions on the back cover of my instruction manual. So now its all greased up, and it is still loud, I don't know if its because my sewing machine is around 40 years old, or if it needs more than oil. I can't remember what it use to sound like. I don't want to take it in to the bernina store if I don't need to, but I don't want it to break because I didn't take it in to get a tune up when it needed it. What am I to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment