Monday, July 23, 2007

me

This is me. I saw it as an advertisement for like scissors, or something in a craft magazine. And I thought this is me, so then I searched for it one the internet, and I've had it saved on my computer all this time. I'm a weirdo like that, saving things from the internet on my computer. I have a folder of over a hundred pictures of crafts I might one day try to copy. By the way, I feel like this even when I give a homemade present to my sister and she has to like it she is related to me. You might have to click on the picture to blow it up so you can actually read it.

1 comment:

  1. I've been a Plain White T's fan for YEARS. It's kinda cool they're getting really popular now. If you like this one, I recommend one of their old ones called A Lonely September. I LOVE that song. They have tons of old good stuff. I actually know it better than their new stuff, except Delilah. I hear it everywhere, and yet I still love it too.

    ReplyDelete