Friday, July 6, 2007

Holey Purse

In the beginning of summer, I decided I wanted a summer purse. I'm just this kind of girly girl, that needs purses for the different seasons. I couldn't find one I liked that fit my requirements. I need a zipper or my son takes everything out of my purse. So I decided to make this beauty.
Looks good I know. I told my mom this saga, and she told me she wanted one too. So I sucked it up and made another one. The second process was worse than the first. I didn't really enjoy making the purses. My husband told me I should start making them and selling them, I told him, no one would pay $50 for them and thats as low as I would go because it was so miserable to make. Although if I didn't include a zipper, so it was just a hobo purse without a hidden pocket i could do it. Maybe I should try.

So here they are, unfortuanlly because of the zipper, my purse has had a few holes in the seams. I went to go sew up the last hole I have found and I don't think I know how to do it. The problems in my life that I face.

1 comment:

  1. One day you will learn the secrets to purse making if you but keep on keeping on and search for the solutions.

    ReplyDelete