Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday Activity

Here is my latest creation:
A quiet book for my kid










The End!
as you can tell it good for little hands. I opened it up to take pictures and the next thing I knew my kid was right there, playing with all the buttons. I guess it was worth the $30 of supplies, and the hours upon hours of work. Only a crazy first time mom like myself would make this. I hand embroyered all the pages. But I realized today during church that i need to add pockets on the inside covers.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! My roommate Jane has one of these from her childhood and I love it! I can't wait to make my own quiet book for my kids someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tons of girls in my ward do this, and I flip through it with amazement. Some of the pages can get really detailed & elaborate. It's really impressive. I was told I can buy one though when I need to after I said, "Omigosh, I could never do this!"

    I'll be so disappointing. I won't be able to keep up with you sewing girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a really cool book, too! Our kids loved it!

    ReplyDelete