Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Candy Corn Costume

I dressed up too! 
My kids and husband think its fun.
Although when my kids tell every random person for a month, "my mom is dressing up as candy corn, I'm quite embarrassed.
I always planned on dressing a baby girl up as candy corn, but instead I had two boys! Thank heavens.
So I decided it was my year for candy corn.
My hat looks awful, but I didn't feel like reshaping it to make it better.
I also realized after the fact, I put the candy corn in the wrong order, but it worked better this way. I used scraps, and the yellow was fleece so it had stretch to go with the t shirt unlike the orange.
I did not make my baby's costume. I bought the Disney Brand Nemo costume for $7 at the thrift store. Can't beat that. I didn't sew my three year old's costume either, he was a fireman. I just didn't have the time to make all homemade costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment