Friday, July 11, 2014

Mother's Necklace

Remember my mother's necklace? Well my mom wanted one but I am one of seven kids, so I didn't think it would look good, so I told her no. I few months ago I found a style that would work with so many stones.  She has July, June, October, December, October again, September (that's me!) and finishes with August. I fittingly gave it to her for Mother's Day of all holidays. 
It can go short,
Or long.  (Too bad this picture stinks, huh?)
So versatile.

 By the way I added a fourth stone to mine, since I have a January baby now. It was super hard to find fake garnet. I think this design is the best for three stones.  Two wasn't as good, and four is definitely not as pleasing as three, any more than four would be even worse.
Amethyst
Turquoise
Peridot
Garnet

No comments:

Post a Comment