Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Spring Wreath

I know to the rest of you it is summertime, but it was snowing here two weeks ago, so to me its only springtime. And in honor of spring, I wanted a new wreath for my front door. One with lots of colors.  So I made this a few weeks ago.
My fabric flowers are suppose to be little purple pansies, because I love purple pansies.  And then I threw in a daisy for good measure, because my daughter always wants to grow daisies.  Can you believe I can't find daisy seeds a the store? I do love daises too.  Just like Meg Ryan says in You've Got Mail.  Don't know what she says?  You should watch it, its an hysterical movie, I got it from my library a few months ago, and my husband also laugh through most of it.
Its a pretty cheery wreath, but in a way it feels like something is missing without bunting or an H.

No comments:

Post a Comment