Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pinterest Fail

My little toddler has super sensitive skin, but being a toddler loves bubble in his bath. I'm not sure he's ever experienced bubble bath, because I'm worried about his skin. So I found on pinterest how to make homemade bubble bath. Its super easy, plus I can control the brands.
Homemade Bubble Bath1/2 cup shampoo3/4 cup water1/4 teaspoon saltIn a bowl, mix the shampoo and water until well combined.  Add salt and stir until it thickens slightly.  Use a funnel to pour it into a bottle.
Sadly though, I picked up conditioner in the store not shampoo. Didn't quite work, but I had to try because I had already committed myself to my 5 year old. See those chunks? Yeah that's conditioner.  The blue is from crayola bath dyes
Although in pinterest's defense I didn't follow the recipe.  I'm going to have to try this again with the right products.
They ended up super slippery! Even after rinsing them off, I decided to see what would happened if I skipped lotion, considering how slippery they where.

No comments:

Post a Comment