Friday, March 29, 2013

Mustached Tooth Fairy Pillow

Remember the preview the other day.  Well I finished it the next day, and now I'm posting.  I love it so much.  The felt tooth is double sided with two pieces of felt, so there is no exposed stitches from my embroidery.  My seven year old still hasn't lost any teeth so the pillow is plenty in time. (Sad day for him, both of his parents lost teeth later than average, plus he didn't get any baby teeth until he was 14 months old, so he'll loose teeth even later than his parents.)


Fits a mini card, with money.
Stay tune, of course my daughter wants a girly one.  Even though she probably has another two years before she loses any teeth.  I'm sure she'll be late too, but not as late, because she grew teeth a good 5 months before her brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment