Monday, February 16, 2009

Cake updated

Here is a shot of the cake the correct direction. My son though the feet were very exciting.
He was so happy to get to celebrate his birthday. He loved that he had birthday plates and such.
This is why it was a full morning. Cell phones, cookies, other birthday cupcakes. Seriously the top of the cupcakes took me two plus hours. It was insane, I don't think I'm cut out of this cake decorating business. But yet, I'm sure all my children will have equally time consuming disasters.
He was so happy to have his Uncle Daniel come, he talked for weeks about Uncle Daniel coming to his birthday. And he was also glad to have his cousin from down the street come, so he had someone to play with.

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday little guy! We love and miss you!
    (And happy birthday to your hubby as well)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake looks really cute! I think you did a great job. Cake decorating is incredibly time consuming. Besides that though, the turn-off for me is the mess it makes in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sad we missed it! glad y'all had fun and the cake is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such fun cupcakes! looks like he had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete