Thursday, January 24, 2008

Early Valentine's

Turns out the pearl necklace my husband made me was just practice, for this pearl necklace. The first one was made with not jewelry store quality pearls. Like these. This is my valentines present from my husband, he made it.
Here is the clasp to make up for the necklace I didn't get. Normally I'm not a heart kind of girl, but for some reason I like these. This necklace is actually way better quality than any of the other recently posted on my blog.
I know its a bit more gaudy than most of my readership would wear, but I like gaudy things, I blame it on my texan upbringing. Truth be know, I don't like gaudy things unless they are expensive. My husband bought these wholesale, but they would have been pricey if he would have bought this necklace from a jeweler.

2 comments:

  1. I love that necklace more than all the others. This is the one that makes your husband pure genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this necklace! Your hubby is so nice to make it for you.

    ReplyDelete