Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Baby's Baby Blanket

I had a baby two days ago.  He is really wonderful, and really big.  Ok, 9 lbs 2 oz, is not HUGE, but it is for me, my other two were 7 lbs 8 oz.  Thankfully he was induced 10 days early or he would have been 10 lbs! I couldn't birth that.  Like I said though he is really wonderful, and smells wonderful.  I'm too tired to go get the camera and upload pics, and I'm too tired to write details on my other blog, so this is what the announcement is for now.  Here is his baby blanket.  
 I have been saving this material for a few years now, no baby seemed good enough for this cute tractor print until I found out I was having a boy.   I found it nearly impossible to find a matching back.  I went to at least three stores, which is a lot for material.
 Oh, yes, I'm madly in love with my baby.  Just for information I picked the first name months ago, and my husband finally picked the middle last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment