Friday, August 12, 2011

Alpha Wall

Here is my last creation/completion.  It took a few months, but I love it, and so glad I spent the money collecting the alphabet in our game room. I got the idea here.
I was so pleased with myself, when I hung 24 letters and had to finish making the last two.  Two friends were over and one said, oh my sister-in-law did that but, all her letters matched color scheme, it didn't quite work.  But I could see where she was going with it, I love the way yours turned out.
I think mine is actually extremely chaotic in comparison to the examples, but that is me right?!
The real eyesore, is that R S U are so large all together, but I loved them all, so they stayed. 
P.S. I know this picture is too big for the template, but it needed to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment