Monday, June 27, 2011

Not Canvas

To add more uniform my kitchen and more specifically to my kitchen curtains, I decided to wrap some left over material around a canvas.  But then I realized I could just recycle an old clock box. Which I think is actually easier because its easier to staple into cardboard than wood. Then I hung whisks up, I can't tell if its a cute inexpensive wall hanging, or if its a throw back to the 70s.
What do you think?  Don't answer that unless its affirmative. 
(My kitchen is looking so good but still in the works.  I have to paint my chair rail and then hang it up.  Our phone outlet is that ghetto brown color, nor we don't use a phone outlet, and one day we need a new table.  Our current one is falling part and the chairs doesn't match.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment