Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Needing love

As I think I've mentioned my son has had a hard time adjusting to this mom not picking him up. A few weeks ago I figured since he needed some love I would make him a bag. His grammy had bought him this material in fat quarter a while ago. I would have never bought the material I don't like it, but I guess that is what grandmas are for.
Unfortunately in my attempt to use every bit of material from the fat quarter I made the handles too long for him. I based it off the bag we use the most in our house for our son, we got it at a family reunion a year and half ago. All the kids got one. It is the perfect size for my two year to carry. He was very happy with is bag, he immediately went in his room and put treasures in it. It has not been the great second utility I hoped for, because he has deemed it for treasures.

P.S. 6 more weeks until my due date. I hoping I get all 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment