Saturday, October 25, 2008

Baby Blanket Mania

I made two baby blankets a few days ago, for this new child growing in me. I really kind of hate the brown on the back of this but when I bought the fruit material it is the only stuff I could find that matched. I love the fruit and by the time I sewed them, couldn't imagine anything else for the blanket.
I bought this pig applique because its about the softest applique I ever did feel, (its also rather large). I decided it would go great with the pink ducks. Told you they going to show up again. Plus the blue eyes and nose, gave me a reason to brake up the pink on the front side with another color. They don't look this way in the picture but they are the same color blues.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're the only one in the family that actually finishes her blankets!

    ReplyDelete