Thursday, February 21, 2008

Good thing I only have one...

Its a good thing I only have one sister because I have made her baby so much stuff there is no way I could be fair if I had more than one. If I have a girl before she has a second girl, her second daughter will also have way less handmade stuff from her only blood material aunt. These are my latest creations! I love them!
I think they turned out so cute! They are handmade, hand sewn baby shoes to match her blessing dress.
Here is the blessing dress my mother made her.

The shoe pattern is from Martha. But as usual, the instructions and the pattern leave something to be desired, I had to do plenty of modifications. The reason I hand sewed even though I think martha advocates a machine for this project is because I was afraid my machine would eat the little pieces of felt.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! So cute with the little yellow flowers are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are such cute slippers! Makes me almost want a girl. :)

    ReplyDelete