Monday, June 25, 2012

Carseat Canopy

I really really wanted a carseat canopy for this baby, my daughter is just barely too old for them.  They were out, but just barely, so that I saw no one use one until she was about 6 months old. I used this tutorial, and was surprised at how long it took me.  That says nothing ill about the tutorial, just my skills. I wanted my cover to have ties not buttons or Velcro.  
Then I just used calico on the inside, I didn't want anything too warm.  Our babies move young, so he'll be crawling before the winter is over, I won't have a very long shelf life on this thing.  But the cover matches the carseat!
 When I started on the craft since we didn't have a name picked out, I used the H monogram for our last name, and added babe. Then I guess if I have another boy, I can still use it again!  Ignore the fact my crayon hasn't worn off yet.
I love it, I think it is beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. At Saddles Inc - we assurance that the Clients always gets a excellent Products Manufacturers of Seat Cover, Steering Covers, Sofa Furniture, Car Seat Cover, Gear Knob Covers, Seat Cover Suppliers in Bangalore, India.
    http://www.saddlesinc.co.in/

    Seat Cover, Car Seat Cover, Steering Covers, Sofa Furniture, Gear Knob Covers, Seat Covers, Car seat covers, Manufacturers, in bangalore, India.

    ReplyDelete